YOSEF RACHAMIM ("RAMI") DANIELI'S TESTIMONY
Native Israeli born Yosef Rachamim tells his amazing story.
סיפורו המרגש של רמי דניאלי ומציאת משיח ישראל
WHAT WE BELIEVE
* We believe that this entire world; the unseen (spiritual) and what we see (the natural) was created by God (Genesis 1:1, 2:1-4; Psalms 102:25). We believe that this God is the only one God, who identifies Himself as YHWH--The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob--The God of Israel. There is absolutely no other God besides Him! (Exodus 3:6, 15; Isaiah 42:8, 43:10-13).
* We believe that the only complete written truth regarding this one and true God is what we like to call the complete Bible, which includes the Tanach (Old Covenant Scriptures) and the Brit Chadasha (New Covenant Scriptures), and that they are directly inspired by God (2 Timothy 3:15-17, 2 Peter 1:20-21, Jeremiah 31:31; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
* We believe that God chose one nation, Israel - Known today as the “Jewish People”--from amongst all other nations, to shine His light in the world, and to be “a kingdom of priests and a holy nation” unto Him (Exodus 4:22; Hosea 11:1; Exodus 19:3-6; Deuteronomy 4:32-38; Isaiah 41:8-10, 44:1-3; Jeremiah 31:35-37; Ezekiel 20:5; Romans 9:4-5, 11:1-2, 29; Exodus 19:3-6; Isaiah 61:6).
* We believe that this high calling and responsibility given to the Jews, reached its climax by the appearance of their Messiah King, Redeemer and Savior two thousand years ago (Isaiah 42:1-6, 49:6; Luke 2:25-32).
* We believe that Yeshua of Nazareth is this Messiah King, the Son of the Living God, who is indeed, the very Light to the Nations (Micah 5:2; Daniel 9:26; Matthew 1:1-17, 2:1-6; Matthew 16:16; Psalm 2:12; Proverbs 30:4).
* We believe that Yeshua fulfilled the Tanach prophecies concerning Israel’s Messiah. For example: He had to come first as the suffering servant of God—or what is known in ancient Jewish thought as, “the Son of Joseph”--and that He is still to come the second time (in the near future, God’s willing), this time as the Victorious Redeeming King of Israel and the entire world – “The Son of David!” (Isaiah 53; Zechariah 12:9-10, 14:1-4; Acts 1:6-7; Revelation 19:11-20:6).
* We believe that Yeshua came as “Second (or, “Last”) Adam”, so He could reestablish the relationship and harmony that Adam and Eve had previously enjoyed with their Creator before they sinned (Genesis 2:15-17, 3:1-7, 16-24; Romans 5:12-21; 1 Corinthians 15:21-22).
*We believe that Yeshua came to heal the brokenhearted, to open the eyes of the blind (both physically and spiritually), and most of all, to provide atonement and forgiveness of sins for Israel and the entire world, as the Passover Lamb of God, executed on a crucifixion tree. We believe that on the third day after his death on that tree, God raised Yeshua from the dead. He then spent 40 days with His followers before He was taken (ascended) into heaven to sit at the right hand of His (and our) Father – The God of Israel! (Acts 1:1-5, 9-11; 1 Corinthians 15:1-8).
* We believe that exactly 50 days after His resurrection from the dead, God’s Ruach Hakodesh (Holy Spirit) was poured out on Yeshua’s followers as they were gathered in Jerusalem to celebrate the Feast of Shavuot (“Weeks”/Pentecost). This was in fulfillment of prophecy. God's Ruach Hakodesh enables Yeshua's followers to walk in His footsteps, keeping His commandments and to be an effective witness to His beloved people and to carry His light into all the nations of the world (Joel 3:1-5; Acts 2:1-21).
* Based on the above, we believe Yeshua opened the only one way to true repentance and reunion with our Loving and Compassionate Heavenly Father (Isaiah 53:4-6, 8, 11-12, 61:1; Luke 4:16-21; Matthew 4:23-24, 8:1-17; John 14:1-6; Acts 4:5-12, 10:38; Isaiah 53:1-3, 7-9; Psalms 2, 22, 88; Matthew 26:17-27:44, 28:1-20).
* We believe that in order to come to God in true repentance, one must acknowledge Yeshua as “the Son of the living God,” who came and personally died for him/her, so his/her sins would be forgiven and completely cleansed. He/she then must have complete faith and trust in Him and dedicate his/her entire life to following in His footsteps (Matthew 16:13-18; Acts 2:36-41, 1 John 4:15, 5:1-5, 10-13).
* We believe that the very fact that the majority of God’s people (Israel/the Jews) did not receive their own Messiah/King the first time He came was in complete agreement with scriptures! It was completely under God’s sovereignty, and did not “surprise” Him, nor did it jeopardize their special place of calling and election before Him! We believe Israel is still (and will stay forever) God’s chosen people - He has not done away with them and eventually “All Israel shall be saved!” (Isaiah 53:1; Psalms 22; Daniel 9:26; Jeremiah 31:35-37; Romans 9-11).
* We believe that we are living in very interesting times, seeing with our own eyes the fulfillment of "end time prophecies”, especially in light of recent world events. The main sign of Messiah's soon return—in our humble opinion—is the reestablishment of God’s ancient people in their own Promised Land in 1948 (Zechariah 12-14; Psalms 83; Matthew 24).